For sale or Trade !!!!

Sorry guys battery is gone

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I do have a bnib xs power 925 for sale tho I can get photos of need be

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Somebody anybody!!!!! Buy this mayhem

Bumpp

Bump!!!! Nobody wants a ham or deadner?

Bump

• 2 weeks later...

Mayhem today only 240! Plus shipping an if you get it before 5 I'll throw in a xs power 950 brand new for a extra 100

Help me!!!! I'm cutting deals brothers!!

Sorry guy in keeping the m3b only the mayhem an the battery are going

Archived