TaurusBass1021 Posted March 26, 2015 Author Report Posted March 26, 2015 Right now they are in a sealed box. I was thinking about just taking the box off of his hands and using the kicker ported box for the pioneers. I talked to kicker today and they said the port is tned to 38hz and thats what i was looking for in a box since Im not able to build a box right now. He wants 25 for the box so figured it might work for the pioneers as well.
sirhutson Posted March 26, 2015 Report Posted March 26, 2015 make that purchase, sell those poineers and then build you a box for 4 of those kickers. You already got an amp? boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
TaurusBass1021 Posted March 26, 2015 Author Report Posted March 26, 2015 Yes I do have an amp already. Hifonics Brz1200.1d mono amp. But I came across a 12 inch Fi BL that has been reconed for 250 shipped so I decided to buy it instead of the kicker cvrs. Cheaper route to get the Fi BL since 2 of the black cvrs are blown. Only 1 silver and 1 black cvr is still working and who knows how long they would last since the guy already fried the 3 others.
sirhutson Posted March 27, 2015 Report Posted March 27, 2015 Yes I do have an amp already. Hifonics Brz1200.1d mono amp. But I came across a 12 inch Fi BL that has been reconed for 250 shipped so I decided to buy it instead of the kicker cvrs. Cheaper route to get the Fi BL since 2 of the black cvrs are blown. Only 1 silver and 1 black cvr is still working and who knows how long they would last since the guy already fried the 3 others. heck yes. The FI dual 2? boss 1200 and a ipod nano.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.