Second Skin Audio

Kicker CVR 12 recone?

Right now they are in a sealed box. I was thinking about just taking the box off of his hands and using the kicker ported box for the pioneers. I talked to kicker today and they said the port is tned to 38hz and thats what i was looking for in a box since Im not able to build a box right now. He wants 25 for the box so figured it might work for the pioneers as well.

Yes I do have an amp already. Hifonics Brz1200.1d mono amp. But I came across a 12 inch Fi BL that has been reconed for 250 shipped so I decided to buy it instead of the kicker cvrs. Cheaper route to get the Fi BL since 2 of the black cvrs are blown. Only 1 silver and 1 black cvr is still working and who knows how long they would last since the guy already fried the 3 others.

Yes I do have an amp already. Hifonics Brz1200.1d mono amp. But I came across a 12 inch Fi BL that has been reconed for 250 shipped so I decided to buy it instead of the kicker cvrs. Cheaper route to get the Fi BL since 2 of the black cvrs are blown. Only 1 silver and 1 black cvr is still working and who knows how long they would last since the guy already fried the 3 others.

heck yes. The FI dual 2?

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Archived