Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2 x18s in a 02 tahoe


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys I just picked up 2 x18s last night and wondered if anyone had a box design that would fit in a tahoe. They are dual 2 and I'm gonna be running them off a arc audio se4000 at 2 wanting subs up port back tuned 27-30ish from what I've been reading. Gotta get some sleep would love to be able to start building when I get up! Thanks

Posted

That's really low tuning if you just plan to use them for music in the daily. Not sure what your goals are though...

They will fit but will basically take up the whole space in the back. Need to know what 18's they are though...

Someone on here could probably make a box plan for you. No one can give you a box plan without knowing exactly what subs they are.

Curious if you have done anything else audiowise in your tahoe? Electrical? Head Unit? etc. merely curious.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

They are sundown x 18s dual 2. Ya I got to thinkin about it and 30-32 sounds better... I have extra batteries all 0ga 2 sets of arc 6000s up front running active a set of the arc series components in the rear doors off a 2 channel pioneer double din running the sound to my alpine 701 processor until I finish up my iPad install with a deck behind it. I can handle building systems I just suck at designing boxes lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2355 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...