Jump to content

Having some trouble


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok I got a pioneer MVH560BT a couple weeks back for my 2001 Tacoma. Putting it in was a B, I had to do a whole bunch of modifying to the bracket and dash to get it to fit... but I got it in. My problem is that my radio works fine and normal (could be louder but that's a different story haha) but when I hook up my phone to the auxillary cord it sounds weird. It plays the song but its like some tones are normal but the words are faded and it just doesn't play everything right and normal. I have to take the radio back out I guess to look at things but I was just checking with yall to see if yall had a suggestion on how to fix it or what to look at. Also my Bluetooth doesn't connect and I haven't quite figured out how to use the phone mic thing yet but will also let yall know what happens with that haha . But thanks for any suggestions or help!

Posted

try another source (ipod) through the aux, to make sure it's not the phone.... also worth trying another cord to rule out that being the issue. more info would prob help understand whats sounding off

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...