Cutlass Supreme For $2k Obo, Worth It?

yeah was thinking the same, but i figured that if he put new 1/4s on there, mayb enot to much bondo? and i looked at the rust colored section in the wheel well in the first pic i posted yesterday and up close, its not rusted through or anything, just dirty. but i'm still wondering about the exaust, was kinda wet out so i didnt climb underneath but, no visible pipes that i seen

Hey are you sure its a 305 or olds 307? And even ifs it a 305 or 307 lo land ca nstill be fast. The nhra and ihra have a class for 305s. Ive seen numbers in the low 10s with good suspension setups. It looks liek a good deal for $2000 ive had a 1980mc. 86mc and a 86 cutty all low miles but never paid $2000 so i would def start at the lowest price

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

well if its a chevy 305 which i doubt there are alot more options for it. PWA has a stroker kit for the chevy 305. If its a olds 307 there isnt much out there for it. I had an 86 4door with the 307, but i changed rear gears, i think it had 2.73 and i did 4.10s. also added a flamethrower dist long tube headers and boughtused heads and intake and had them ported. nothing wild but it would hang and pull on 4.6 mustngs. It looks liek a very nice car. Id def buy it if i had the chance

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350