Wiring/amping door speakers.

-amp jl audio a6450

-75w rms to the speakers

-hybrid audio clarus components

My car came with a factory Bose amp in the trunk. I removed it & tapped into the wires back there for the speakers/crossovers...this made for a very clean install. My question is would there be any benefit to rewire to 12 gauge all around? Is 75w rms too much to be pushing through the factory wiring?

Factory wiring should be fine. I rewired my car doors with 12ga for about 125rms per door. I did not even need to do it but I thought if I added more speakers later on it would save me some time down the road.

impedance is more important to consider than wattage with mids/highs. If your mids were low final impedance, i'd say upgrade the wiring, but since those JLs are likely 4ohms, you'll be fine with factory wiring. I upgraded to 12gauge, but only because i'm running 300watts to each door at 2ohms.

Cables and wires almost never fail; the terminations do.

I ran 14 gauge to mine on 75 ish watts, but the only reason I did that was because I don't have a factory amp and so I needed the wires to reach to where I wanted to put the amp. You don't have to run new wire, but it allows for upgrades at a later time and you're not limited to where the stock amp is located.

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter