Today at Big Daddy's

oh thats the JL 10 TW1. That is the concentric tube suspension where the former actually goes over the magnet thats inside the basket, but the voice coil is actually like a 2inch or like 1.2. However!, the JL TW5 has a 7 inch voice coil =p

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

oh thats neat

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 x 12" Fi BTL N2 / 2 x 12" Fi BTL N3

2 DD M3b

Maxwell 2.7V 3000F Supercapacitors

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Focal P165 V30 components

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

dear god....

i just picked up a DD1510 i found on craigslist for $80. didnt have any real use for it but i couldnt pass up that deal, ended up throwing it in my 84 blazer in a center console 4th order i built randomly, sounds pretty good. plus now its a has almost a full DD sound stage, well at least my 4 chan and sub, looks clean though since the whole blazer is black and red.

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

24Runner Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196657-24runner-sleeper-system-lots-of-fi-neo-dd-focal-new-video-w-juicebox-lithium/

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

dear god....

i just picked up a DD1510 i found on craigslist for $80. didnt have any real use for it but i couldnt pass up that deal, ended up throwing it in my 84 blazer in a center console 4th order i built randomly, sounds pretty good. plus now its a has almost a full DD sound stage, well at least my 4 chan and sub, looks clean though since the whole blazer is black and red.

Nice dude, those are fun little subs. i just recently got a 1500 motor and put the shorting ring and super charged neo ring on it

image.jpg7_27.jpg

image.jpg8_22.jpg

image.jpg10_20.jpg

image.jpg11_14.jpg

oh damn very cool! is anybody allowed to purchase a sc and shortening ring to diy themselves or is that a dealer thing?

Fidelity

Built to Last

Team Sound Asleep

2 DD M3b

Pioneer DEH-80prs

Rockford Fosgate T-400.4

• 1 month later...

Hope everyone had a good holiday! If you havent, check out the progression of Big Daddy's and also follow us here and like us on Facebook. We have started doing a weekly give away called 50 dollar fridays. Likk and share the post to enter to win 50 bucks cash. If you are in the area, please, stop by!

Archived