Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

BOX DESIGN 2 15" RF P3


Dominicf91

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am using round ports to save space, I prefer not to use them but this is what I could come up in the space you have. The ports also need to have flares like the ones in the link, your alternative is sealed but is not as loud and hit as low as ported.

A sealed enclosure doesn't play low?

That's a new one.

looks like you didnt get the memo

He must have been the only one to get the memo.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3402 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...