Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

repost from anderson show thread, but this one is a bit more buzy so odds are bill will see it here

well thanks bill, but i got my check today and its not enuf for my amp....i could use the one i have now, but on full tilt it only lasts 30 seconds...if im lucky, before it shuts off (ill never buy kenwood again)

i get paid in 2 weeks, but it wont give me time to order the amp and get it

ill see what i can do, but as of right now, its a no....which is hella gay cause i really wanna go.. :(

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you dont have to compete to kick it :lol: like i said on the other post see if uncle steve has a couple of bd 1500s laying around. :lol:

i dont think i would have too much fun just kickin it...ill see if i can try to pull some strings, but its not lookin good

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

it will be a good way to learn the rules and talk to fellow smd members in person. it only takes about two seconds to burp tone for comps so you will have 15 burps that should be enough. :lol:

i cant bassrace tho...:(

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

thats why i said burpn in db drag you just burp in bassrace you have to play a constant tone for a set period of time i think. by te way what impedence and rms are your dc"s

they are dual 2, i have them wired at 2 ohms....they take 1k each rms, but im given them 600 each at the most

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

that sucks i was thinking about letting you borrow a amp but one amp is 1ohm stable and the other is 4ohm if i had a good 2ohm amp with enough power i would let you borrow it maybe another smd brother would be willing to let you borrow an amp for a couple hours. :rolleyes:

smdsig2.jpg

that sucks i was thinking about letting you borrow a amp but one amp is 1ohm stable and the other is 4ohm if i had a good 2ohm amp with enough power i would let you borrow it maybe another smd brother would be willing to let you borrow an amp for a couple hours. :rolleyes:

maybe...that would be fuckin awesome, and i would be forever greatful, but if not i understand....i could wire these subs at .5 ohms too, but i dont have an amp stable that low

lets see my options tho,

.5 ohms

2 ohms

8 ohms

so much to work with :lol:

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived