Sac Town Dbdrag/bassrace

jack

Super street 1 - 2 and what every bass race class that has the most points ether 39 or 49 yea I said SS 12 and 49 bass race is the plan

you guys are all doing your best to be in another class cause you do not want to see me(lol) and thats ok

Team SSBTeam SoundStreamTeam Tsunamiteam ohio generator

Well that would give Timmy one person to SO CALL Teach in class lol that would be funny if he busted out frist round "Timmy" that is

no what would be funny is if my hu is not back in time for the show then its insert foot in mouth

Good job! I like to hear that I got an old ass clarion I can let you use at the show

great... thanks... i am going to see what i can come up with before hand... i hate installing shit at the time of the show... :) i dont mind tinkerin... but i hate installing in record breaking time.. no time to test and tune.. and tinker :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

you guys are all doing your best to be in another class cause you do not want to see me(lol) and thats ok

No we are doing all we can to get more points and leave you in the dust!!! And there is nothing you can do about it hahahaha

Your gonna have a fight on your hands! In the 39 class to! I'm thinking a lil bet?

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

No we are doing all we can to get more points and leave you in the dust!!! And there is nothing you can do about it hahahaha

Your gonna have a fight on your hands! In the 39 class to! I'm thinking a lil bet?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

so who is doing what class?

Street A most likely.. maybe street b. No bass race... SPL max kick off show lots of people are going to be in every bracket.. so i am taking kimos advice and just bass race on non SPL max shows til i can get better with it..

no point in paying to qualify and get bumped not get to compete.. :) sit on the side lines...

i hope i will have a fight cause if i dont i did not teach you all very well(lol)

That's how I got better? I didn't even qualify for the 39 class at autoramma on Sunday I was sittin on the side lines after paying what's the point if you only bass racing 2 other guys

yeah i hear ya... it looks like i am going to be running street b with 3 10s.. got the deal worked out with kimo.. so, i am going to use your clarion i do believe.. i am going to try to score a deck in the mean time.. so.. i am talkin with kimo still..

Archived