bigchiefpatterson5 Posted April 19, 2015 Report Posted April 19, 2015 I'm trying to fit 2 fi ssd 18 in my 84 caprice I'm planning on starting the box in the back seat and continuing it thru to the trunk is it possible for a box to start out large then go into a smaller area then become large again after the smaller area?and will it cause problems with the sound?
Miguels Posted April 19, 2015 Report Posted April 19, 2015 are you removing the seats? i believe those cars have a huge trunk.. how much trunk space do you have? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
bigchiefpatterson5 Posted April 19, 2015 Author Report Posted April 19, 2015 I know my car has a huge trunk, but what I'm trying to do is take the back seat top off where you rest your back on, then build a speaker box right there so that way I can only use half of my trunk for the speaker box. I'm going to make a dummy wall in front of my subwoofers probably 4 inches away so that way I can mount my seat back on I'm trying to have a nice hard hitting system but be able to put my spare tire back in the trunk. I have to 18 already in the trunk but now I don't have a trunk I've 4.5 cubes per sub. 9 cubic foot Enclosure
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.