Second Skin Audio

XFL1544

BIg 3 should've been done already and a battery might help for about 2 minutes but if you don't have a good alternator you're just putting a bandaid over a stab wound.

well they dont make them for my car, so i have to get it built strong with heavy duty parts so it can withtake the power that is being pulled, from atleast what the guy at PA generators told me that would be the best way to do it cause ill never find a 80+ amp alt for my car

BIg 3 should've been done already and a battery might help for about 2 minutes but if you don't have a good alternator you're just putting a bandaid over a stab wound.

well they dont make them for my car, so i have to get it built strong with heavy duty parts so it can withtake the power that is being pulled, from atleast what the guy at PA generators told me that would be the best way to do it cause ill never find a 80+ amp alt for my car
What kind of car?

What kind of car?

99 mazda protege LX 1.6L 5Speed. i just emailed mechman altenators they said they dont even make them for my car -.-

What kind of car?

99 mazda protege LX 1.6L 5Speed. i just emailed mechman altenators they said they dont even make them for my car -.-

What about singer?

What kind of car?

oops

Archived