Second Skin Audio

XFL1544

Well i gave up on those MTX9500's i had they were complete shit compared to this new 15 i just purchased from american bass, its alot louder than both of them. plus it free'd up a shit ton of weight i had in the back of my car, i was wondering if anyone else has one of these. another question i am going to ask how RMS can they actually handle i have it on 950rms right now at 2 ohms. i want to buy another amp that will leave room for purchasing another 15

I'm pretty sure they are underrated. I had some hd series that was eating 2000 watts. As long as the signal is clean and you know what to smell for you could probably put 1500 watts in those.

but the HD's are meant to handle more power.

4 net is is good for it, engage subsonic filter and set your gains with a DD-1 or a scope and check your electrical to support the power you intent to put before actually trying. Overpowering can gain some 2 dB if you are intersted and think it's worth the risk.

4 net is is good for it, engage subsonic filter and set your gains with a DD-1 or a scope and check your electrical to support the power you intent to put before actually trying. Overpowering can gain some 2 dB if you are intersted and think it's worth the risk.

what should i have subsonic set too? i have it at 28hz which it doesnt cut out when i play low bass songs, it gets all the power it wants to hit high but when i hit low my shit dims and everything and sounds like moving air. and what do you mean but check the electrical? like make sure my battery can keep up with it? my altenator is getting rebuilt by PA generators to take more amp because they dont make bigger sizes for my type of car only 70amp's and no room to stack, but they send build it tough then get 2 extra batteries and i should not have any issues with the altenator keeping up with that much RMS

Archived