Jump to content

Volume not working.


Recommended Posts

Posted

So about 6 months ago I sold my buddy a JVC headunit I had bought about a month before that. I installed it in his car which I believe is a 1998 Chrysler Cirrus. He calls me last night and says the volume only goes up to 30. It used to go up to 65 and there are no settings to set a max volume. Any ideas why this could be happening? I told him to disconnect his battery to reset his system but he'd rather not since its up in the wheel well. Think that would work?

Posted

Pull the radio fuse and see if it resets the H/U.

Usually when something like this happens, something in the H/U has gone bad and pretty much means buying a new one.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...