Jump to content

component set or mids


Anand Sayroo

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone!

So here's my dilemma, I have a g37xs and it has the stupid bose 10 inch sub woofer in the from doors..

I'm thinking to replace it with a component set up or just replace the 10 with a really good 6.5 mid bass driver.

My problem is I can't seem to find a proper mid bass for the spot. I'm not sure of the mounting depth.

Any of you g35/g37 guys can help? thanks!

Posted

It is a 10" for the Bose system. 3-way component set actually.

A simple sheet of ABS and 10 mins is all you need to make any size speaker you want fit in there. As John said, several companies make an 8" component set. Focal, CDT, MD Quart, etc. Morel makes some sick ass 9" ones.... but they're ~$1500.

I have no idea on depth. Take the door panel off and have a looksy.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1037 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...