Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

I never got to feel his amps the other night in daytona. I assume they didnt get hot specially if he had enough power to keep the amps stable. I think imma look more into finding a cheap zx1500 or 2500

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2342 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...