Looking For A Line Driver

i have a audiocontrol overdrive i can sell you. i currently have it installed but i will be taking it out later in the week and puting in a remote adjustable one so make me an offer if you want it. i paid 110 for it new.

banner2.jpghttp://www.DCSOUNDLAB.com/01 Chevy Silverado X-CabPioneer 4900 in Dash3 Stinger 2150'sIraggi 260 amp Alt.1/0 Stinger Wiring(2) DC lvl 5 18's(2) Hifonics Cyclops10 cu box tuned to 27hz

I have a brand new Phoenix Gold TLD22 for $50 shipped.

while yall at it, im lookin for one too lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I just installed the Phoenix Gold TLD22 last weekend on my sub amp and it really made a huge difference.

I recommend it.

If you can't get one here they are on ebay all the time brand new.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Whos mine or his?

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

My bad man its your post DUHHHHH.

My head unit puts out about 1 volt clean 2 volts max.

Well 70% of my amps can't handle more than 3 volts but all my sub amps 0can take up to 6 volts.

So I was putting 1 volt into an amp that can take 6 volts. Know I am running about 3.5 to 4 CLEAN volts to my sub amp.

What it seems like to me is my subs hit tighter my subsonics are alot more noticable and overall it just seems like there is less distortion.(don't quote me on that last part).

I installed this line driver into a system that I have ran for the last 2 years, so I know the sound of my system very well.

Terryswork001.png

Oh ya if you have 3 seperate preamp outs you want to run line drivers on, Phoenix makes the TLD44 witch is made for that and its not much more expensive.

Terryswork001.png