micker Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 I have been told max is 50rms running infant baffle with the comp 8" I'm still not sure if it will play from 80-250hz or even 300hz My head unit I can high pass at 40,60,80,100,125hz And low pass the amp at 50-200hz (thought it was 250hz) So if I split from front ch rca go high at 80hz on head and lowpass on amp at 200hz on the 8" subs Then because same rca high at 80hz then amp high at 200hz Or is there a place that ships inline rca bandpass crossovers and highpass filters
SIDE SHOW Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 if so, there is no way you'll fit subs behind the rear seat, you can mount amps there tho, have a look into raising the floor of the rear foot well and build a box on the floor (where your feet rest)
micker Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 what sort of Toyota is it? duel cab hilux?Dual cab ln106
micker Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 if so, there is no way you'll fit subs behind the rear seat, you can mount amps there tho, have a look into raising the floor of the rear foot well and build a box on the floor (where your feet rest) I had a sealed 12" behind passangers seat in my last dual cab Now that I have 3 kids that idea is out I did look at the focal 8" under seat
SIDE SHOW Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 rear footwell it is, build the box into the floor, and put two 10inch shallow mount subs in there.
SIDE SHOW Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 you could fit whateva size sub you wanted behind the front seats, but then you would loose the use of the rear seats... underseat subs would work, but even then i'd look at raising the seat rails for a bit more room to playwith
micker Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 I've had to lower the seat rails just to fit in car The factory Toyota seats and rails are too high to fit anyone over 5,10" and I'm 6ft flat So I have low profile sports seat and flat rails I can fit thoes 2" high ones in as I tryed one at the shop the other day I can't use the foot well behind behind front seat and my kids use them for there feet I did think about welding boxes under the floor pan then dinamatting the box and using 8" slimline subs in them sealed up
SIDE SHOW Posted May 5, 2015 Report Posted May 5, 2015 Your kids must have massive legs if they need all that leg room, I still suggest you build the box into the footwell floor behind the front seats, down fire the subs and use the top of the box as the floor so the kids can rest there feet on that
micker Posted May 5, 2015 Author Report Posted May 5, 2015 If you saw the foot well you would see what I'm talking about At top of seat is 8" at bottom 12" and 8" high to top of seat My Toyota is no bigger the 1985 Suzuki
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.