Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box design for 2 hdc3 18's


Recommended Posts

Posted

Alryt guys i found how to post in the subwoofer/ enclosres section lol

I need a design for 2 hdc3 18's

I have a soundqubed 3500 that will be runnig at .5

I have 2 xs d3100 n trying to get a d3400 for the frnt

Stock alt for the moment

Btw i have a d3400 that rest around 10.5v wont rest higher

I

The box will be going in my 2011 silverado back seat will come out

Estimated dimensions

H-30-32

D-30

W-about 50 lol

Heres some pics of the equipment

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mauro376455/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsba8e6273.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=141780327&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=0

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mauro376455/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6db90511.jpg.html?filters%5Buser%5D=141780327&filters%5Brecent%5D=1&sort=1&o=3

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mauro376455/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps828a4925.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mauro376455/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps7ebd860c.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/mauro376455/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps20f54978.png.html?sort=3&o=5

Idk if you guys are able to see the pics i tried posting

Well guys trow me somee box ideals, designs, anything helpss

Just one thing i wanna do about 10 cubes since ami customs suggested for 2 k to each sub, i woulnt know about box rise so help me guys

Posted

anywho here is my idea. Width 50 Height 22 Depth 26. 13 internal cubes. Run a 20 inch x 7inch port that's 35 inches long. Should tune you in right around 30.

boss 1200 and a ipod nano.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 3112 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...