Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

need help with enclosure building


Recommended Posts

Posted

I've looked at so many calculators and can't make my mind up with what to go with.. And don't know where to begin., got lost in port length and port size..I have a sundown audio e 15 v2 d2.. It's powered by a fusion 600.1..I want to install a ported box in my Infiniti g20 and have it tuned to 32 Hz.. Max size I could go would be 32w x 16.5h x 20d. If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated

Posted

Here is a suggestion, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 3 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

e15.jpg

1SFPFno45s_zps74ec662c.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...