Santlal Babwahsingh Posted May 11, 2015 Report Posted May 11, 2015 Hi guys, I recently acquired 2 Soundstream Tarantula T6-12 Subs from a friend. I got it without an enclosure, therefore I would like to build one the pair. I would like to put it behind my seat in a Mitsubishi L 200 Panel Van (In the cargo area) So space is not an issue. Honestly I tried using Torres Calculator and have a feeling that I am doing something wrong. Can you guys please help me in designing an enclosure that will make these speaker perform? Any Information you guys need please let me know. Thanks for any assistance.
Santlal Babwahsingh Posted May 11, 2015 Author Report Posted May 11, 2015 Hi Guys, Tried something on bassbox and I am getting dimensions like these 24x16x13 and a 4" port L = 11" and 27x17x19 and 2, 4" port L= 25" All these numbers are rounded off Am I insane? lol
Joe X Posted May 12, 2015 Report Posted May 12, 2015 So here is a suggestion, please verify suggested dimensions , power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 5", figure is just an assembly guide: 45s like this:
Santlal Babwahsingh Posted May 13, 2015 Author Report Posted May 13, 2015 Hi, Joe X. Thank you for the design and the quick response. I just don't know how you guys do it. lol. I will build the enclosure this weekend, and post back the results. Thanks and have a good day.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.