so my gf just got kicked out and lucky for her she can make it on her own full time school and work but her rents took her car and we were on the hunt for a new one. we ended up getting a 1991 Nissan Sentra for $1k that is in awesome shape but the gauges are out.

considering the three gauges that are not responsive, i think its the connection between the wheel and the sensor that talks to the gauge, where do i start looking to fix this connection??

(yes we bought it thinking it only had 84k miles only to realize we could drive it for another year and it would still have 84k miles on it)

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

bump.

i haven't had a chance to check the fuses- but what are the chances these three (the only 3 that are out) would be all on a single in dash fuse??

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

bump.

i haven't had a chance to check the fuses- but what are the chances these three (the only 3 that are out) would be all on a single in dash fuse??

-Drewjust switch some and check real quik...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Are there other parts of the dash that dont work or just the three gauges, shit i have had cars where same thing happens, 10 mins later they start working again like nothing happened, just look at it this way, you are not putting any miles on it, haha

yeah i would check the fuses and replace the ones that go to the speedo anyway just to make sure, if that doesnt work then id make sure the grounds are good and everything behind is plugged in. im pretty sure you dont have a problem with your vss cause you said all the gauges were out not just the speedo.

i know!

i told her- well you could have very well bought a car with 200,000+ miles on it thinking it was only 84k.

BUT

your also selling it with 84k miles as well ;-)

-Drew

uhoh_45 said: