simonjdm Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 I have 2 Sundown audio X15 s that I want to build a box for with a slotted port between the subs . The only restriction I have is 15" width ,,, i would like to keep height under 24 inches Tuning at 35hz I currently have one sub in there with 15"X15" width and length and I was able to fit it in with no issues just in case you tell me my 15" width is not possible If anybody can provide enclosure dimensions I would greatly appreciate it
simonjdm Posted May 14, 2015 Author Report Posted May 14, 2015 I would be building the box with 3/4 mdf
Cj Kumz Posted May 14, 2015 Report Posted May 14, 2015 I'm sure by width you mean depth here. Kindly list your dimensions in this way Width, Depth and Height. Also what amp and car do you have? Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
simonjdm Posted May 14, 2015 Author Report Posted May 14, 2015 Yes I did mean that Height would be 24" X depth 15" X width ?? All measurements are of outside of box Slot port can be in the middle or on side (2) sundown audio x15d2 powered by a scv-1500d for each one
simonjdm Posted May 15, 2015 Author Report Posted May 15, 2015 It's a 2006 ford f150 and I will be removing the center seat to make it work
simonjdm Posted May 15, 2015 Author Report Posted May 15, 2015 It's a 2006 f150 with a very short extended cab
Cj Kumz Posted May 15, 2015 Report Posted May 15, 2015 The width is the length of box. Kindly measure the available width and post it here. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.