Second Skin Audio

6 12'' Subs

ok I'm going to put the aero ports do i single them out or just keep it like it is but make areo ports

well you don't make aero ports you have to purchase them. 4 probably wouldn't hurt but, thats normally used for SPL. I use 4 4" aero/flared ports for my 2 15's. its tuned in around 33hz. With your box size though I'd put 2 4's in and go from there. It should definately change your sound. just center them on the port side of the box. I would just put another piece over the whole port side and cut our the wholes for the two ports.

S108Ports.jpg

that of course is my box. You can hardly see the ports. the black plate covers another set of ports.

The four are short tuned it up to about 45hz with all 8 I was up to about 74hz. both high but for

burping not uncommon, especially in a truck.

Edited by Team Bassick - Kimo

well you don't make aero ports you have to purchase them. 4 probably wouldn't hurt but, thats normally used for SPL. I use 4 4" aero/flared ports for my 2 15's. its tuned in around 33hz. With your box size though I'd put 2 4's in and go from there. It should definately change your sound. just center them on the port side of the box. I would just put another piece over the whole port side and cut our the wholes for the two ports.

that of course is my box. You can hardly see the ports. the black plate covers another set of ports.

The four are short tuned it up to about 45hz with all 8 I was up to about 74hz. both high but for

burping not uncommon, especially in a truck.

Numbah's?

Equation to using Aero's?

Was contemplating 6 12's as well in my BII.

4 Aero's sufficient?