Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Help choosing a new sub to add to my setup?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Whatsup everybody,

I need some help on choosing a new sub to add to my new setup that I am currently building. I just bought two reconed sundown audio dual 2ohm sa-12s and am looking to add a 15 or maybe even an 8 not sure yet. What are some of my options? I will have 300 this coming up week and am looking to order or maybe buy a used sub off craigslist or the classified section. My goal is to have both spl and sq. I do plan on competing in some competitions in the future once I have everything built the way that I want it to be. I will be doing all the building/fabrication myself. So the box doesnt really matter since I will be building that myself.

Forgot to add that everything will be running off of a Rockford fosgate T1500-bdCP thats rated at 1908rms @1ohm on the birthsheet. I do plan on adding a second amp as well,

Posted

NOPE... don't mix and match sub sizes. if the sa12's arnt doing it for you, either look at buying two more (of the same subs) or look at upgrading to a pair of 15 inch subs

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3125 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...