emoreno92 Posted May 26, 2015 Report Posted May 26, 2015 Hi, first sorry for my english. Im from Uruguay. I have a pioneer 5102 12" 2500rms i need a box and need dimension (bass reflex) recomended. The car is a Vw gol 1999. Thank you
Joe X Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 Welcome, what's the amp, max dimensions for a box and what music you listen to. Also you need to find out the wood thickness you have avaliable in the 18-19 mm range.
emoreno92 Posted May 27, 2015 Author Report Posted May 27, 2015 The amp is a SSL ev3000d. Bad amp. I listen Reggaeton and hip hop and music for my country "plena" and "cumbia". And the max dimensions 120cm L x 50cm h x 60
Joe X Posted May 27, 2015 Report Posted May 27, 2015 Here is a suggestion either sub / port up or back done for 18mm thick wood, if you can't get it I can change it for other thickness, power: to sub rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 7 cm, figure is just an assembly guide: NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
emoreno92 Posted May 27, 2015 Author Report Posted May 27, 2015 Ok thanks you so much. I you it to my builder box!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.