Jump to content

Best way to run 4/0 wire??


Recommended Posts

Posted

What's the best way to run 4/0 wire to the rear of a 1996 Yukon?? Underneath? Or through the Firewall and straight back?? And if underneath, where do I strap it to and what should I avoid? Also where would I come back up through??

Posted

Underneath.

Strap It to the frame rail and avoid anything that is hot or moves.

Sometimes you can even feed the wire down the inside of the frame rail.

How many runs are you doing?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 574 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...