Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

did I do this right?


kmb504

Recommended Posts

Posted

I plan on running two ab vfl 8s in a ported enclosure. They will each get roughly 600wrms. My outer dimensions are 17x 35.5x 9.5. My inner port dimensions are 30Lx3Wx8H. This should give me about 1.62 cuft tuned around 34hz right? The sub displacement is about .1cuft. Can someone let me know if this is correct?

Posted

Yes that's what I was planning. What was the box tuned too? Was it still around 34hz. I planned on having about .8cuft per sub, but .9 is just as good

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9072 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...