well, i'm far from a groundpounder but, sooner or later.... but what are some cheap subs that can pound good, was thinking of going 12s and just slowly adding more 12s as the income continues to come in. would the lvl 4s do good? and how much are they, site doesnt show prices (atleast that i can see). any suggestions from a true GP are well appreciated

well seeing as how there is only 1 car audio shop around here that i know of (and they are a small overpriced place) thye only carry earthquake, JL, some MTX, and thats like it...i went in there a few days ago and asked if they could get DC or Fi and they said no -.- soo yeah, but yeah, i was thinking of doing 12s of some sort while slowly upgrading the # of subs along the way, but to start, around $1000

meh, those don't bump that good, IMO, i've yet to hear the lvl 4s in person but, my boy has 2 w6s, although, they are the older 1s so maybe thats why. i'd go to the car joint by my house but all their shit is in like a sound room and they always Q_Q when you ask to hear something "well this room is built to sound good so it wont sound the same than in the car" useless place for sure (charged another of my boys 3k+ $ for dual 12 W3s and some 6x9s

well seeing as how there is only 1 car audio shop around here that i know of (and they are a small overpriced place) thye only carry earthquake, JL, some MTX, and thats like it...i went in there a few days ago and asked if they could get DC or Fi and they said no -.- soo yeah, but yeah, i was thinking of doing 12s of some sort while slowly upgrading the # of subs along the way, but to start, around $1000

I went to my local shop not to long ago and was showing them my SAZ3000D and I swear nobody's gonna believe me but there used to be a company called Sundown Audio in Springfield, Il well anyways I go show them my amp and one of the 3 guys working says I thought Sundown closed up shop a few years back. I just shook my head in disbelief and continued to tell them about my Audiopulse Revos. Not to my surprise they'd never heard of them before or even TC Sounds. Crazy huh!