Second Skin Audio

need help with box

mr505

Hey guys I need help with a box design for tantric shd 12s I have 48w 19h and 24d I would like them in there own chamber reason for one sub is newer than other they have different cone and surround I would appreciate the help they will be power with 2 bc 3500s it a will be going in a 08 avalanche they will firing toward sealed off the bed and also the subs will be out verted well with magnets visible

if you need separate chambers because the subs are that different then giving the same TS parameters for both subs is useless.

this is what murphy from tantric sent me for both subs I told him that one was the old version with different cone and surround then the new oneand he said it don't matter so ya

if it doesn't matter then you don't need to over complicate the box with separate chambers.

well last time I built a box for my old car they were out of phase people point it out to me also

you accidentally connected a wire wrong to one of the subs.

Or they weren't actually out of phase. It is incredibly difficult to check phase by simply looking at them.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

you accidentally connected a wire wrong to one of the subs.

Or they weren't actually out of phase. It is incredibly difficult to check phase by simply looking at them.

don't get me wrong it was loud but when the bass hit and u look at them one had more excursion than other maybe one was unloading wrong because I had them in a common chamber that's why I'm trying to change the style of box to c if there a diffrence

Archived