Jeff4661 Posted June 1, 2015 Report Posted June 1, 2015 so I have 2 mtx thunder 9500 12's (silver coned ones) From what I've learned I will want the sub's up port back but I've never played with these before so I'm in need of some help Setup will be ran off of one of my crossfire c5 1700.1's (2200rms @1ohm My thoughts are around 4-5 cubes net for a pair of 12's with 1 8" round port 15" tall 40"wide 20" deep Sub's up Port back Planned on going 12" of port inside the rest on the outside Does this look ok? Here is kinda what I'm thinking obviously with 45's an bracing but you get the idea Here are the specs Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted June 2, 2015 Author Report Posted June 2, 2015 Anyone Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Jeff4661 Posted June 2, 2015 Author Report Posted June 2, 2015 Anyone Joe x? Cj cums? Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Joe X Posted June 2, 2015 Report Posted June 2, 2015 Could go for 5 net on that power, port area should be ok but better use some flares.
Jeff4661 Posted June 2, 2015 Author Report Posted June 2, 2015 Could go for 5 net on that power, port area should be ok but better use some flares. ok I will re design one more time thanks Joe x Current build 05 Yukon SLT http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/195350-jeffs-05-yukong-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.