Lately at my job I have been having to do alot of writing as well as computer work however the computer work is not the problem. The problem is the paperwork its bad enough I have a short temper haha but nothing pisses me off more when im at work when I try to write something and the pen I use doesent want to write, especially when the pen dries after like two seconds after stopping.

Usually im not into pens but now they have my attention, so i was curious if any of you guys know of any good pens I could use. I really liked the Papermate eagle because it wrote boldly which is what I like but it gave me the problems mentioned above. Ive tried fine point but I get agrrevated from the thin lines that I cant read lol :wacko: I'm using a gel ink pen which I love but they run out of ink to fast and are really expensive.

Anybody know of a good ballpoint pen thats not retractable, clear barrel, and has a point of 1.0mm or more? and deosent skip? <_< if so let me know, for my co-workers sack LOL :mellow:

Edited by Mastersound15

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

dam i write alot of invoiced each week, and i use a white bic ball point, cheap pen i snaged from the bank while cashing a check and ive had it atleast for the past year and half now...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

dam i write alot of invoiced each week, and i use a white bic ball point, cheap pen i snaged from the bank while cashing a check and ive had it atleast for the past year and half now...

those are ok but i write enough to make the pens not last long so Im trying to go with a visible ink supply

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Under Reconstruction)

If you have the money for one i would get a good Cross pen

ACK!!!!! to expensive :blink: id wear those out really quick. and something with that much gold id probably wanna pawn it and buy some speakers lol :D

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

Visionelite would be good for you since they are clear you can get them in all different colors from walmart

I like sanford those pens are good but liquid ink they run out to fast haha sorry but between my job and college and writing music I do that much writing. the only pens that lasted the longest are like the BIC crystals but they skip to much <_<

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

I like sanford those pens are good but liquid ink they run out to fast haha sorry but between my job and college and writing music I do that much writing. the only pens that lasted the longest are like the BIC crystals but they skip to much <_<

I know what you mean my dad has always had those cross pens but for almost a grand for a damm pen but he swears they right so nice but i call bs lol. To be honest i dont even think i have used a pen for more than a week before i threw it out or lost it.

I know what you mean my dad has always had those cross pens but for almost a grand for a damm pen but he swears they right so nice but i call bs lol. To be honest i dont even think i have used a pen for more than a week before i threw it out or lost it.

this PEN was perfect accept for the fact that it wouldnt wanna write after each sentence or line and i just got tired of it lol

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

(Under Reconstruction)

this PEN was perfect accept for the fact that it wouldnt wanna write after each sentence or line and i just got tired of it lol

Ya i always just grab a pen from my house since by the end of the day most likely i wont have it anymore Pilot G2 its retractable but writes very very nicely