Second Skin Audio

Dd Or Dc

Alright i have come across a little more money and i can get a great deal on a 9500 series DD OR i can get a DC Lvl 5.

Also this is with the subs having the recommended RMS to them.

I was wondering what the Pros and Cons are on either and which would you guys choose. I'm leaving price out of this so price is not to be considered when deciding.

Edited by infkt

Alright i have come across a little more money and i can get a great deal on a 9500 series DD OR i can get a DC Lvl 5.

I was wondering what the Pros and Cons are on either and which would you guys choose. I'm leaving price out of this so price is not to be considered when deciding.

Wow!!!!this is going to be hard because all you going to get is people that love both of them ,that only used 1 or the other, not too many people have used both, the only person that i can think that has used both would be the owner of DC... Rusty Good luck getting a bias answer, i have the DD's and I love how strong they play and how much abuse they take, but that doesn't mean that the DC's won't either. Sorry...his is going to be good. :wacko:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

what are you talking about joey...lou's 300 got some lvl 2's!!

i have dd's that play music i love em!!!!!

the only thing is no warrinty on dd you gotta pay full price on recones if you blow em im not sure how rusty does it but that might be something to look in to

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

joey are you gonna make it to sac town, hows the G14 ss3-4 build going?

What up buddy? I'm trying really hard to finish that one, but it's sorta hard when you have so many other projects, I hoping to see Alpine's red truck you guys are going to be surprise to see that thing, i was happy to work on that one :) also i have my own lil bassracer i'm trying to build, but i keep getting disturbed by that stupid thing called work. :mad: I'm trying to get the vdub out again, for a rematch of the 149.9 2 woofers 1 amp. well see,, i like what you did on your alt. That's slick.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

My opinion is... both are for spl, obviously. i dont think there would be very good SQ with either sub, if ur going for spl numbers and price isnt an option.... id say go dd. dd are more expensive but u normally get what u pay for.... and believe me u will with dd(not saying u wouldnt with dc)

DC is a great all around sub good sq and will take a hammering

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR