SradSean Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 No vs or what would be better Thanks for the edit of my post dad. I will try to re write my post that was removed. I have a ford dually crew cab truck, the only place I have to put subs is behind the back seat. I do realize that I can't get the best deepest bass with shallow subs, but I'm not going to sell the truck or install a wall of subs. I spend a lot of time on long trips and want the truck to sound the best I can make it. There are a vast number of sub manufactures that offer slim/shallow subs. I am going to buy a mono amp of 2000 or 1500 watt and need help on which shallow subs are the best for my application. I guess the word "best" is a bad word on the forum. Please just give feedback of a product based on use and knowledge of subs that will work for my application and why you like them. I already have a JL 500 watt mono amp and 2 Phoenix Gold SL 10"subs. = I like what I currently have, but would like to upgrade to the next level Thanks
Moreno93 Posted June 5, 2015 Report Posted June 5, 2015 Simply put when you need shallow/slim subs you wont find the sound you want from it. I'd try 2 8" subs with a port.
SradSean Posted June 5, 2015 Author Report Posted June 5, 2015 looking to upgrade , take to next level. And would help if a brand name is mentioned, so I know which product to do homework and buy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.