Sonic Electronix

If I have an extra Pioneer deck laying around would it be stupid if I installed just to play different music on my outsides speakers than my insides speakers at the same time? I want one for my inside songs...and then my outside speakers not to play songs but to play funny sounds and stuff. Like Borat quotes, or the ice cream truck song just different stuff like that. And if I only used one deck, I would need to turn up the sound real loud inside for it to be loud outside and I don't want that.

Thanks

Edited by The Big Chris

If I have an extra Pioneer deck laying around would it be stupid if I installed just to play different music on my outsides speakers than my insides speakers at the same time?

Thanks

Ummmmmmmm yeah, but different folks different strokes.

Why play music on the outside? And why be playing two different songs?

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Ummmmmmmm yeah, but different folks different strokes.

Why play music on the outside? And why be playing two different songs?

Well I want one for my inside songs...and then my outside speakers not to play songs but to play funny sounds and stuff. Like Borat quotes, or the ice cream truck song just different stuff like that. And if I only used one deck, I would need to turn up the sound real loud inside for it to be loud outside and I don't want that.

ur gonna have speakers playing on the outside ?

if so.. yes...

k

If I have an extra Pioneer deck laying around would it be stupid if I installed just to play different music on my outsides speakers than my insides speakers at the same time? I want one for my inside songs...and then my outside speakers not to play songs but to play funny sounds and stuff. Like Borat quotes, or the ice cream truck song just different stuff like that. And if I only used one deck, I would need to turn up the sound real loud inside for it to be loud outside and I don't want that.

Thanks

I don't want to sound rude, but I will honestly answer your question.

I don't think it's a good idea- it's like a desperate cry for attention. You want to randomly play clips to annoy others/get attention but you don't want to have to listen to it yourself. I can understand having speakers under your bumper or something if it's to entertain people at a tailgating party or something, but other than that it just seems like a waste. I wouldn't want to listen to random borat clips so I sure wouldn't wish that on random people in traffic.

Like I said I'm not being rude- just answering your question.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I don't want to sound rude, but I will honestly answer your question.

I don't think it's a good idea- it's like a desperate cry for attention. You want to randomly play clips to annoy others/get attention but you don't want to have to listen to it yourself. I can understand having speakers under your bumper or something if it's to entertain people at a tailgating party or something, but other than that it just seems like a waste. I wouldn't want to listen to random borat clips so I sure wouldn't wish that on random people in traffic.

Like I said I'm not being rude- just answering your question.

thanks for your opinion, but I will totally disregard it...and you didn't answer my question so idk what your talking about. I play the sounds either way, with the volume turned up so it will be loud outside, but real loud inside at the same time, or I can just have loud on the outside. My question was asking if it would be stupid to waste the time installing it just to do that so it isn't so loud inside when I want to play stuff outside. And also so I can quickly play clips when I need to and not have to pop cd's in etc...