Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box builD HELP!!!


ABCROLLA

Recommended Posts

Posted

Trying to get the most out of 2 15" American Bass XFLs. They will be going in the trunk of a 2006 Toyota Corolla. I know 15's are a little big for a corolla but I already had these subs so I might as well put them to use. I will be running them off a brx2400.1d. Can anyone help me out with some box designs? I am new to the box builds but would like to get deep in it. Thanks in advance

Posted

Seems pretty difficult that you can get 7-8 cubes net there but post max dims for a box.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3001 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...