Jump to content

Arc Audio PS8


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have mine playing music now but I really need to talk with someone with some experience setting one up so I can figure out how to go about using it to its potential and making my setup sound like gold

Posted

Only issue with setting a processor, its settings will be set specific to how YOU want it to sound unless you use an RTA to EQ it as flat as possible. There really isn't anything that someone over the internet can say to help it sound better to you unfortunately unless it is simple settings that you are unsure of.

edit: it is one of those things that would be x1000 easier in person to set

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1083 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...