JakeBoucher Posted June 15, 2015 Report Posted June 15, 2015 Hey everyone, I told a buddy I would build him a box to keep me busy for a little. I'm looking to get a box design for a Sundown SA 12". It's 600WRMS and 2ohm DVC, but it will be getting 800WRMS. I'd prefer a ported box designed more towards R&B and rap music. Any input is appreciated, thanks! "Dude the more your sub weighs the more watts it puts out"
Joe X Posted June 16, 2015 Report Posted June 16, 2015 So here is a suggestion for a trunk car, power: to 1K, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 2 1/2", figure is just an assembly guide: NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.
JakeBoucher Posted June 16, 2015 Author Report Posted June 16, 2015 Thanks a million, I'll be sure to post photos of the finished product. "Dude the more your sub weighs the more watts it puts out"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.