bassfreake Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 ello all you bassheads and car enthusiasts!! I haven't been around lurking and posting and talking in the forum in a while so just thought I'd say hi again don't currently have anything special running in my car, I did have an FiQ in my first fiberglass box but I didn't build it secure enough into the car and I figure I probably didn't build the base solid enough or something and wrapping the fleece gave it enough of a curve that when I hit sharp turns the box would pop out and start rolling so I disconnected that until I have a chance to rebuild the box more secure, and in the mean time I bought a motorcycle (FINALLY) and I'm doing work on that to get it running so I can start riding before the end of the summer. once I finish the bike I will either go back to the sealed Q or I might just put that on the back burner and try my hand at fiberglassing a ported box with a couple 8s... or I might even just do something just for fun and throw in my old 9512 that I never did get power to for a bit who knows!! anyway outside of audio I've got a job (boring internship stuff, nothing interesting), I'm in school, and I play bass guitar. my basshead skills are meh to average at best but when I actually have time and money to do it I do enjoy doing it and figuring stuff out Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
ProMaxx316 Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 The only thing I read in this post is that you are gonna make that motorcycle a Café Racer. Now hop to it. and Pics or GTFO If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
bassfreake Posted June 24, 2015 Author Report Posted June 24, 2015 The only thing I read in this post is that you are gonna make that motorcycle a Café Racer. Now hop to it. and Pics or GTFO what's that pro? what? you're going to drive all the way down to Virginia and work tirelessly on my bike for free including supplying all the parts?! Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Azagtoth502 Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 No dammit he's gonna put apes and shiny stuffs and make it a cholo epecial with gatlin gun pipes pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
bassfreake Posted June 24, 2015 Author Report Posted June 24, 2015 No dammit he's gonna put apes and shiny stuffs and make it a cholo epecial with gatlin gun pipes Apes are already in and they're actually glossy black lol but probably going to black out most of the bike. Gatlin gun pipes do sound pretty sick though that I am definitely going to look into! Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
ProMaxx316 Posted June 24, 2015 Report Posted June 24, 2015 I vote motorcycle with Hydraulics!!!!! If it's worth building, it's worth over building.
bassfreake Posted June 24, 2015 Author Report Posted June 24, 2015 I vote motorcycle with Hydraulics!!!!! lol that sounds like a really bad idea actually... but you have fun with that buddy Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.