rjd1234 Posted July 21, 2015 Author Report Posted July 21, 2015 not sure bout the I beam ill check in the am I know my truck has a 3 inch leveling kit 9 out of 10 gonna have to take them off
1koerner Posted July 23, 2015 Report Posted July 23, 2015 no on the ibeams they use a spindle/spring front suspension its actually pretty easy to do ive bagged a few if you dont own or drive a customized car/truck/suv you suck lol
Pioneerchuck Posted July 23, 2015 Report Posted July 23, 2015 Ideally for the front you would want something along the lines of a kit like this. http://www.airbagit.com/1999-2007-FORD-F-350-Towing-Kits-p/towing-f350-2.htm
Pioneerchuck Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 Alright so the link I posted should work on your truck if you have a twin I beam front set up. But to be 100% honest, if you have to ask "how do I do it" then you do not need to be messing with the suspension of your vehicle. It is extremely important that you not only know what you're doing but have a good idea of how to remedy certain problems that may arise as well as have all the tools for the install and any problems that may come up. If you do not have both the experience and the tools then DO NOT touch your suspension. This is for your safety as well as the safety of your passengers. Bring it to someone who knows what they're doing and can put it in properly.
rjd1234 Posted August 3, 2015 Author Report Posted August 3, 2015 no Im a mechanic ive been one for about 5 years now and im talking like welding and making brackets are something you know
Pioneerchuck Posted August 8, 2015 Report Posted August 8, 2015 Alright so are you asking how to weld everything in place?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.