Ram3500cummins Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 I have 4 Sundown Audio x18 running on 1500 watts each(for now). I measured the area I can have up to 48" x 48" x 20" just under the window line. I still have to fit my batteries and amps back there. So I'm going to build a amp rack under it and the batteries don't know we're I'm going to put them yet. Need to figure out the box first. If you could help me out that would be great thank you!
Ram3500cummins Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 2004 ford expedition Eddie Bauer
Joe X Posted June 28, 2015 Report Posted June 28, 2015 it would need to be 27-28" or so tall with a 48x48 base (for only 24 net) and that would need like 7-8" port clearance to the rear gate.
Ram3500cummins Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 So I should sell my 18's and get 4 15's? If you could draw the box for me that would be great I don't wanna mess anything up
Ram3500cummins Posted June 28, 2015 Author Report Posted June 28, 2015 If you want my system specs just let me know
Joe X Posted June 29, 2015 Report Posted June 29, 2015 A wall is not for everyone but that's what I'd do with those, there are some customized box designs that let you place the batteries "under" the box, try to find space so that the box stay at 23-24" tall.
Ram3500cummins Posted June 29, 2015 Author Report Posted June 29, 2015 Do you know we're I could find one? I was looking for some designs like that but could not find any
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.