Jump to content

USB Compatibility


Recommended Posts

Posted

So I have a Kenwood DNX 9140 and some .mp3's will play just fine.

Some will show grayed out and I cannnot select them to play.

I have tried re-ripping my CDs into .mp3 320KB but if I copy my files all at once from computer to the USB, the playlist will only show so many that I can play.

I have them organized into just Artist>Album>Song and still no difference...

Any advice on best settings for iTunes to rip my CDs so I can play ALL my music?

Also I can sometimes play .m4a (iTunes purchased Music) an sometimes I can't??

Do I just need a new dvd player?

I have tried several formats of the same song and most will play.

I am not putting more songs than the dvd player can handle according to the file system.

Posted

How big are the usb drives?

I have 8gb usb sticks and rarely have over 2gb on a stick at any point in time and have several with different music or videos on them.

I like to keep the amount small and cycle through my music changing it up from time to time.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...