Angle Finder

when i did my angles i measured top and bottom and opened google sketchup and used the protractor tool with a generic object with the aforementioned dimensions. that gave me my angle.

That real issue is unless you have $$$$$ to spend on a table saw, setting a perfect angle with repeat-ability is a huge hassle.

Although i will say, if you refuse to spend money on a digital angle finder and want to use this app you can still use it with a phone with buttons on the side you just have to figure in the offset.

but if you do this stuff on the daily i would strongly recommend a magnetic digital angle finder rather than this app

I disagree.
You can easily copy the same angles over and over with a guide fence and a circular saw.

A lot of the angles I cut for my wall where done with circular saw, mostly due to the panel size alone being too deep/tall to use the adjustable angled fence thingy that rides in the tablesaw rails.
Small panels and things like 45s quickly cut on my table saw though, or compound miter saw depending on what or how needs to be cut.

96c294.jpg

b6f91d.jpg

3f7716.jpg

Archived