Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

2x Digital Designs 515 need help with BOX


B&N

Recommended Posts

Posted

They look so :

11694062_1451454891843222_80538325717268

11666213_1451454875176557_89618829928049

Not big magnet :D

Ford Mondeo Mk3

HU: Alpine CDE-9880R

Subs: 2x Digital Designs 515

Posted

Joe X , what do you think ?

i dont know ...

Ford Mondeo Mk3

HU: Alpine CDE-9880R

Subs: 2x Digital Designs 515

Posted

The airspace I gave is well within manufacturer recommendations understanding that you stay around rated power there should be no issues. If you want a smaller box though I can do that.

Posted

then it is okay,if you say so ;)

Thanks man :)

if you want ,yet it please to do one less plan :)

only for test, to try both

(sorry for my bad english, i use google tranlate ,little bit for help)

Ford Mondeo Mk3

HU: Alpine CDE-9880R

Subs: 2x Digital Designs 515

Posted

Tuning would remain the same,37-38hz
However,smaller box.
Somewhere 110.5 x 41.5 x 50cm max

That is 230liter gross . I think that would be enough

You can do? Please :)

Ford Mondeo Mk3

HU: Alpine CDE-9880R

Subs: 2x Digital Designs 515

Posted

Joe X : I beg you to plan as soon as possible :)

I go to purchase wood :D

Ford Mondeo Mk3

HU: Alpine CDE-9880R

Subs: 2x Digital Designs 515

Posted

Here the smallest possible within DD recommendations, I wouldn't pick that tuning if you listen to low tuned music either, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 14.5 cm, figure is just an assembly guide:

dd515small.jpg

SFPFNTNoshared_zps7fe1aafd.jpg

Posted

I listen rap,house,dupstep.

Mostly rap!

It be the first box better?

But it takes up all the space :/

The other is almost too deep :/

I dont know, best be: 110.5 x 41.5 x 50

I apologize if i am annoying :)

Ford Mondeo Mk3

HU: Alpine CDE-9880R

Subs: 2x Digital Designs 515

Posted

Please,if you can only change to such an extent :

110.5 x 41.5x 50cm

Its possible ?

Ford Mondeo Mk3

HU: Alpine CDE-9880R

Subs: 2x Digital Designs 515

Posted

Here the smallest possible using 6" round ports, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 16 cm, figure is just an assembly guide:

dd515small.jpg

2x12SFPFAero_zps0baf1b4c.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5944 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...