Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box for 2 Gcon 15s


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm considering trying out these for my Tahoe. Obviously space isn't a huge consideration. Max dimensions are 48w x 16h x 28d. I haven't seen much in the way of box recommendations for these. I listen to a lot of metal,(Tool, Slayer) and I also like some rap for fun. I could go deeper and higher if needed. Any suggestions guys? Thanks. I was also thinking about aeroports for a change. Thanks.

02 Tahoe, pioneer 880, quart qsd 216's, skar vvx 12's, sundown sax 100.4 and 1500dv2

Posted

It could be done as follows, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, minimum port clearance 6", figure is just an assembly guide:

2_SSAGCON15.jpg

2swrpic_zps13060df6.jpg

Posted

Thank you Joe. That's definitely workable. I should have said max width of 49". The local sheets of MDF are 49 x 97. It would simplify my cuts quite a bit. You already did me a solid with the listed design. If you have a chance could you take a look at the design with a width of 49"? Again, thank you for your time.

02 Tahoe, pioneer 880, quart qsd 216's, skar vvx 12's, sundown sax 100.4 and 1500dv2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...