LUX Audio Fabrications Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 Hi Guy's, Basically I'm an auto electrician with over 15years experience. Back in the late 90s I had several top in class for spl and sq as well as best build cars flying around the UK. Anyway been out the game for a bit developing vehicle diagnostics and remapping equipment. Things have moved on hugely in the last 10years as well as the manufacturers and products, back in my day it was all about Rockford Fosgate, Alpine and Pioneer ?. I'm looking to do a small build in my own vehicle for demo purposes as I'm getting a lot of customers asking where is my system lol... So am after some advice on subwoofers. After a little research I'm down to a small list of cheap woofers. T- Rex Sundown Audio DC Audio and my old favourite Rockford Fosgate If any what would you choose. Oh and this would be in a 6th order bandpass enclosure. Any suggestions or comments are greatly appreciated. Respect ?✌
Joe X Posted July 11, 2015 Report Posted July 11, 2015 Most of RF. Sundown and DC will do fine in 4th bandpass.
LUX Audio Fabrications Posted July 11, 2015 Author Report Posted July 11, 2015 Most of RF. Sundown and DC will do fine in 4th bandpass. Thanks Joe x. Only reason for a 6th order is the fact I've not done one yet and like to push myself
LUX Audio Fabrications Posted July 11, 2015 Author Report Posted July 11, 2015 Anybody else have any opinions on this? I was always under the impression you Americans are a helpful bunch lmao ✌
DPer Posted July 13, 2015 Report Posted July 13, 2015 My personal favorites are 1. Sundown 2. Rockford 3. DC 4. T-Rex In that order
Dewayne89 Posted July 21, 2015 Report Posted July 21, 2015 I think unless you are trying to fit a certain budget get whichever you like the look or name of. I don't think you could go wrong with any of those they all accomplish the same thing just with different price tags. All good brands.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.