Dd Subs And Crossfire Amp For Sale

Better yet I will buy the brand new 10, the 10 used for awhile and the amp.... I only need 2 tens don't need the one with the hole in it. What you say?

I hate you don't have paypal,,,,But I still think I can send money to your email address..

Why clutter a thread because you dont like the amp?

I love Crossfire amps, I have 5 of them...... I made a sadface cuz the last xfire amp I paid for never came it still hurts :(

Id be all over that 600d if I wasnt broke and just didnt get scammed...

TTT for a nice amp!!!

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Better yet I will buy the brand new 10, the 10 used for awhile and the amp.... I only need 2 tens don't need the one with the hole in it. What you say?

I hate you don't have paypal,,,,But I still think I can send money to your email address..

We'll sort something out... and 2 of them were ran off of 1 600d so they were seeing approx 400w rms each... and believe me they can take more. id say 700w rms each MAX. (burp possibly?)

bassaddictio8.jpg

Archived