Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

please help


FI 4 life

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello. I have a 98 dodge ram 1500 extended cab truck that a 4th order wall will be built in. I have 28 cubes to work with. I'm wanting the loudest musical wise I can get. I'm stuck between 2 choices and would like you guys input. Sub choices are 2 18" fi sp4's or 3 15" CT sound mesos. I can decide what will get me loudest on music daily. Please help. I'm not looking to use any other subs or flat walls or anything different from what I stated above. Thank you

Posted

No vs threads please

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3281 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...