Facekicker Posted July 17, 2015 Report Posted July 17, 2015 2012...................................................................................2015 I'd say they've had just a few chances to update 2002 Monte Carlo Started a build log Fi, DC, Mechman, XS Power
d-nice88 Posted July 19, 2015 Author Report Posted July 19, 2015 Got the subs in and they look fuckin awesome fi ftw. Is there a break in period for these subs ? I wished I would have gotten the ampere 3800 for thes3 subs as well insted of being cheap and getting the hifonics atlas 6k (3000 rms @ 1 ohm)
yurvalentine Posted July 19, 2015 Report Posted July 19, 2015 Got the subs in and they look fuckin awesome fi ftw. Is there a break in period for these subs ? I wished I would have gotten the ampere 3800 for thes3 subs as well insted of being cheap and getting the hifonics atlas 6k (3000 rms @ 1 ohm) There is a "break in" period for ALL speakers, as you play brand new soft parts they will loosen and soften. Buuuuuuuut what that actually means varies. I wouldn't worry about hurting that sub is what I'm saying.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.