The U.S. Did worse to the native Americans than what Germany did to the Jews.

I agree at some point all religions have done horrible things in the name of "God" and that is exactly why I feel that organized religion is a dangerous thing and will most likely be what causes the end of the world.

To me organized religions are one step away from being a cult and in some cases they are one.

It's a dangerous thing when you start letting others tell you how to think.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

The U.S. Did worse to the native Americans that what Germany did to the Jews.

I agree at some point all religions have done horrible things in the name of "God" and that is exactly why I feel that organized religion is a dangerous thing and will most likely be what causes the end of the world.

To me organized religions are one step away from being a cult and in some cases they are one.

It's a dangerous thing when you start letting others tell you how to think.

lets get something straight.. it was the Britains not Americans :P

one thing that gets me is why dont they allow guns.. same thing happen years ago and they still let them sit there as easy targets.. they should be armed since we do have the 2nd which grants them that right.. so looks like if you join the military you give up your rights

I was deifnently the United States of America that slaughtered the Native Americans, the wars didn't end till 1890 and wasn't officially ended till 1924

So form the 1790's till 1924 that was all us.

I'm sure they find the American flag offensive,

Maybe we should stop flying it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Maybe it's not on the same level as what happened to the Jews but it was still genocide none the less.

Archived